Over the past decade, Ireland has established itself as a great place to start a business in.
With a low corporate tax rate of 12.5%, double tax treaties with more than 60 countries, an excellent infrastructure, state-of-the-art internet connectivity and a well-educated workforce, Ireland attracts business owners from all around the world.
Another upside which makes Ireland a Startup mecca is its straightforward company formation procedure. Still, there are some challenges and legal peculiarities that have to be taken into consideration.
That’s why both residents and foreign investors could use a hand when setting up a company in Ireland in order for the entire process to be a seamless and stress-free experience.
The benefits of choosing Accountant Online and our Irish company formation package
Although the process of registering your company in Ireland isn’t the most complicated thing in the world, there are numerous details to pay attention to. To eliminate any potential legal and other issues, it’s a good idea to hire professionals who will take care of everything for you and protect your best interests.
Our Irish Company Formation service includes
Here’s what we offer:
Less than 1 week. That’s how long it usually takes to incorporate a company with our help. Our membership in the Fé Phráinn scheme ensures that the entire registration process is efficient, smooth and hassle-free. It’s our mission to help you register your company and bring your business idea to life as swiftly as possible.
Free company name check
If you choose a company name that doesn’t comply with CRO regulations, you can slow down the registration process. Also, if your proposed business name has already been registered or trademarked, you risk being subjected to a name infringement action by the person who claims to have the right to that name. We can check your proposed name against all the already existing registered names and make sure that it’s in compliance with the CRO.
Dedicated Company Team
Registering a new business can be very exhausting, overwhelming and stressful. Especially if you have never done anything like it before. Accountant Online has got you covered. We’ll provide you with a dedicated Company Team ready to jump in and navigate you through this demanding process, while taking the stress out of the equation.
Award-Winning Chartered Accountants at hand
Running a business is a risky venture, and it’s essential that your financial matters are taken care of properly. As the winners of the Irish Accountancy Awards two years in a row, we are your best choice, both in terms of registering your company and managing your business finances.
Qualified Chartered Secretaries
Our cross-border expertise promises that the process of forming your company will be seamless. You can make things even easier by outsourcing your Company Secretary role. Our team of well-versed Chartered and Certified professionals will make sure that your Annual Returns are filed on time, help you maximise your tax deductions, and ensure that your company is compliant with all the rules and regulations.
Non-EEA resident Director expertise
Given that many entrepreneurs come from all around the world to start a business in Ireland, we specialise in making this process as seamless as possible. We assist non-EEA residents to set up their companies and be in the know about Irish Company Formation procedures.
Get ready for incorporation in 5 steps:
- Collect and provide personal information about your Directors, Company Secretary and shareholders, including their PPS numbers, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth and occupations.
- Decide on your proposed company name. It’s a good idea to come up with several options in case your first choice is rejected.
- Provide a Registered Office Address in the Republic of Ireland. This will be your official address where all your correspondence with the CRO, as well as legal notices and all important company documentation will be sent. That’s why your Registered Office Address has to be a physical address located in Ireland and not a post office (PO) box. It’s worth mentioning that this address will be visible on public record. So, if you want to protect your privacy, you don’t have to use your home address for these purposes, as we offer a Virtual Address Service. This service is also a viable solution for overseas entrepreneurs who don’t have a physical address in Ireland and still need to have a Registered Office Address.
- Think about how many shares you want to issue. In our opinion, the best way would be to issue 100 shares of €1 in value and to have 100,000 authorised shares, so that in case you decide to issue shares later, you have many of them at your disposal.
- ID verification process. During the process of registering a Limited Company, you’ll be required to provide a certified copy of your ID and proof of address. Documents that can be used for the verification process are your passport, driver’s licence, a utility bill or a bank statement which isn’t older than 3 months.
So, if you’re still interested to get a company up and running in Ireland, Accountant Online can be your reliable partner in the process.