Virtual Office Service Ireland for €399+VAT
We look after your company’s mail in an efficient and trustworthy manner, making it easy for you to start a business in Ireland.
- Professional location for your business – your company’s address will be “Your Company Name”, 71 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Same-day digital forwarding of any mail delivered
- Digital storage so you don’t have to worry about heaps of letters
- Hard copies can be forwarded using An Post services (additional charges may apply)
- Physical collection is possible between Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Fixed annual fee that is an allowable business expense
OUTSOURCE VIRTUAL OFFICE SERVICES
Outsource to a Registered Office Agent
If you are in the process of setting up a company from home, setting up a business on the side while having a full-time job, or if you haven’t found the ideal location for your business yet, our Virtual Office service is for you.
We are Registered Office Agents (ROA) with the Companies Registration Office (CRO), meaning we are approved by the Registrar of Companies and are authorised to take care of your registered office obligations.
3-step set up process
WHY CHOOSE US
We take care of your company’s mail so you can get back to building a business
We help hundreds of businesses with their registered office requirements by acting as a secure and efficient way for businesses to receive their company’s mail without hassle.
Note that our Virtual Office service is a Registered Office and Business Address service only, a ‘Trading Address’ is different and is required by Revenue.
Complete the form to find out more about our Virtual Office Service in Ireland.
Our Client Services Team aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 hours.